You are now ready to move to a higher profile and more challenging sales role. You want something that combines your well-honed client service skills, and lets you build on your strong, proven advice and business savvy.
If your passion is uncovering your clients’ real needs and providing them with the right advice and solutions, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
This is a great opportunity because:
- It’s a role that grows your foundational advice & sales skills – you spend the majority of your time on account management, with the rest of your time offering client service at the counter
- It’s a perfect stepping stone to a career in the financial management world
- We have world-class training, mentoring, and almost-endless career development opportunities
- We have a comprehensive Total Rewards Program that includes bonuses and flexible benefits
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong relationship builders who thrive on proactively connecting with clients
- Proven sales and service skills, preferably in financial services, retail, or hospitality
- Demonstrated success in a proactive, target-driven sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, IT literacy, and strong personal ethics
- Personal flexibility, eagerness to learn, and hunger to win
- Must have or be willing to obtain Mutual Funds accreditation, i.ethe Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds in Canada
- Availibility to work a flexible schedule covering all open business hours at the Fort St. John Branch
Respect for the individual drives a very practical commitment to diversity and inclusion at the Royal Bank of Canada. We succeed and grow by bringing out the best in all our people. And that includes you. Explore the opportunities today.
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – put clients first.