Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you'll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We've been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
- Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
- "The Perks" including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain good relations with NAPA customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional delivery service of automobile parts in a safe and timely manner
- Verify invoices to ensure that correct parts are pulled for customer delivery; assist with picking parts
- Maintain an accurate delivery log while complying with customer service delivery strategies and tracking procedures
- Organize pick-up of customer returns without disrupting delivery efficiency
- Assist with keeping store in a neat and orderly manner including stocking of shelves
High School Diploma
Valid Drivers License with recent drivers abstract
1 year previous delivery experience an asset
Automotive aftermarket and parts background and/or knowledge preferred
Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Basic computer knowledge
Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to grow your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you!