Career Opportunities: Account Executive - Salmon Arm (54907)
Req ID 54907 - Posted 08/26/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (1) - Media - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
Posting Date: August 25, 2014 Closing Date: September 8, 2014
Position: Account Executive
Location: Bell Media, Salmon Arm BC
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
* Develop new revenue streams from unassigned accounts by prospecting new local businesses opportunities through broadcast and digital platforms using company resources (i.e. creative, production, research, traffic, promotions)
* Sell a multi-platform media product offering (radio, digital, SMS, others)
* Obtain meetings with new and established clients through prospecting and cold calling
* Conducts diagnostic interview
* Prepare professional proposals
* Negotiate contracts and close business
* Service, maintain and grow an established list of accounts
* Provide on-going information and support to ensure optimal client service and become a sustaining resource
* Meet and exceed monthly revenue sales targets (radio and digital platforms)
* Align with promotions to enhance value to clients and create new revenue generating ideas
* Manage receivables and collections
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Have previous sales and/or marketing experience or comparable work experience (minimum 2 yrs)
* Business acumen
* Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Integrity and respect
* Creative and innovative thinking
* Proactively develops new business opportunities
* Strong negotiation skills - Ability to reach the best outcome for all
* Practical knowledge of MS Office
* Valid driver's license
In addition, the successful applicant will possess:
* The ability to work independently, yet be a strong team player
* Excellent presentation skills
* The ability to discuss and provide marketing/sales strategies aligned with the clients' needs
* Media and/or digital experience (an asset)
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Salmon Arm
Application Deadline: 09/08/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job ad refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Bell is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, British Columbia, Salmon Arm
Career Level: Experienced
Industry: Media Production
Job Function: Arts, Media and Entertainment