Do you love working with children and adults with special needs?
Does your heart soar when you help someone achieve a goal?
Are you a passionate helper?
Then we are looking for YOU!
We are a private service provider with a focus on implementing behaviour intervention plans for a variety of children and teens with Autism Spectrum Disorders, behaviour disorders, or developmental disabilities.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team while independently implementing behaviour programs one-to-one with clients; mostly in their homes.
In order to qualify for an interview, please send your resume and a cover letter stating that you:
- are over 19 years old.
- are willing to complete a Criminal Record Check
- have experience and/or post secondary education in a related area of study (i.e. early childhood education, child and youth care, psychology, social work, special education assistant, or community support worker
- have a car and drivers license (business insurance will be required
- have active email account and daily access to internet.
- are comfortable with computers and data-taking.
Preference will be given to those who have either experience with a previous ABA program and /or a Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Languages an asset
We provide specific training and continue with professional development through regular clinical meetings.
This is not a full time job, but a self-scheduled position that starts slow, with the opportunity to grow within the organization.