Time for a CHANGE.
I'd like to help you achieve your optimal health with an interactive plan for both your diet and exercise regime.
10 years of experience to draw from:
- ACSM Personal Trainer and Health Fitness Instructor course Grad
- Kinesiology Grad
- Current Master's of physiotherapy student
- 1 year of chiropractic
- Motherwell maternity fitness grad
- 1 yr with junior A hockey club (strength and conditioning consultant)
- 2 yrs in cardiac rehabilitation
- 2 yrs in Maternity centre
- 2 yrs in Hand and Upper limb rehab clinic
- experienced clients POST: guillain-barré syndrome, Stroke, MVA, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, polio, older adults, children, athletes.
My expertise is in motivation and forming regular habits. I like to make changes in lifestyle FUN!
My partner is a registered dietician whose services may also be included.