TPD is looking to hire experienced general labourers who are wanting to apply their skills in a unique setting!
Our internationally recognized and celebrated client will be hosting two large lecture series in Vancouver, B.C. and Whistler, B.C. during the month of March. In order to produce another successful event, our client is looking to hire hard working, friendly, and conscientious individuals to join their team.
This 1-2 week long engagement will provide you with the exciting opportunity to contribute to this world renowned event and to work in a positive and rewarding environment.
Successful candidates will have:
• the ability to lift at least 40 pounds
• excellent time management
• familiarity with reading and following basic floor plans
• previous experience in the hospitality industry is a definite asset
Successful candidates will be:
• diligent, hardworking, and conscientious
• detail oriented
• a fast learner and coachable
• team oriented and an effective communicator
• resourceful and self-motivated
• friendly and professional
Successful candidates' duties will include but not be limited to:
• set up and tear down of the event
• set up of signage
• standing on route to conference with signage
• directing guests and answering inquiries
Even better, following the event you will have the option to join our team of Temporary Fieldstaff, providing yourself with access to other great job openings in the future with more of our fantastic clients.
There are multiple positions available so do not hesitate and apply today! No cover letter necessary.